***CURRENT UPDATES IN RED
- Wonderland (obviously)
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Spend a night in Niagara Falls
- Port Dover/Crystal Beach
- Ferry to Toronto Island Parks
- Actually go up the CN Tower, instead of just staring at it from below :)
- Toronto Zoo or African Lion Safari (or both) NONE! :(
CNE (the EX)Read a lot of booksI read about 3 over the summer! Not a lot, but not bad.- Go back to Washington, DC (my true love)
- Go to Ukulele practice I missed the date and completely forgot about it :(
- Make, eat, and critique Restaurant copy-cat recipes
Start up a new blog
So, I basically did nothing all summer... Yay me! I did however get a job at Forever 21. So the only change in my life is that I made some money, and spent it all at my place of work. *Sigh* Good year 2013, good year.
Sweet list!
ReplyDelete